Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Sunday 20 July 2008

delaying the ordinary

We have returned from our travels! I did keep a 'diary' of what we did on what day, so at some point will type up in here...was going to split it between two entries but may simply backdate the entries so it will read as usual. You'll just have to scroll down...

Anyway, that will happen when I get round to it. We arrived back yesterday and today did a few bits with my parents while they were still here. Delaying adjustment to ordinary life until tomorrow...although I did 'accidentally' start sorting out one of the shelves in our larder cupboard this evening. Why do I never feel like doing these things at sensible times?

Enough already. I'm tired. Back to normal tomorrow, as far as normal goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to reading about your travels. :-)

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster