Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Tuesday 23 September 2008

whitebait

Last night we went out for a meal with my parents. I had battered (or was it breaded?) whitebait to start. My dad was making helpful comments such as 'do their eyes pop out when you bite into them?' (Ug)
Anyway two had been battered together to form the perfect...smile.
Gleefully I put it on my fork, held it up to my face and 'grinned' at everyone. I waved at the waitress too, although thankfully she was looking the other way. Am rather tired, and it brings out my silly side.
You can't take me anywhere....

Sorry for the radio silence, as it were. Do you miss me? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do miss you. I can always use a bit of silliness in my day. :-)

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster