Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Thursday 13 November 2008

t-i-r-e-d

Feeling utterly shattered this morning. Hope it wears off - I'm off to my Occupational Therapy group and then have to go to the dentist. Woke up occasionally during the night and I was aware of feeling just as exhausted as when I initially turned off the light. Hmph.

Too tired to get over frustrated about being too tired, no doubt I shall go into 'I'm-not-a-zombie-really' auto pilot state. At least I know most of the other guys at the group will be feeling the same.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Today: 3-4/10, medium
Yesterday: 4/10, high

3 comments:

Lisa said...

[Always feel free to delete my comments. They are only intended for you, anyway. :-}]

By the time I got up (GMT -5) and read this, your day is half over. Praying for a clear boost from the Lord and for good sleep for you tonight. I know how I feel when I don't sleep, and I don't have other complications...

Sherri said...

praying for you, dear blog friend!

Meagan Henning said...

That has got to be really frusterating. I will keep you in my prayers!

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster