Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Tuesday 2 November 2010

words,words,words


That's my main occupation this month. My NaNoWriMo attempt has begun and I have broken the 4000 word mark on the second day which is encouraging. If I write more than I need to when I can, it covers any unexpected happenings or busy days when writing is more difficult.

I'm hoping the blog itself is reasonably user friendly although, as I warn on one of the pages, it's set up primarily for me to write, not to be read. I've considered putting the oldest post first so that you can read it straight down...but this may cause problems for those who simply want to read the newest installment. I can't spend to much time fiddling with presentation as I need to do the writing..

Anyway, thanks to those of you who have given encouragement, please feel free to leave me comments!

Am enjoying it so far. Hope that you are too.

No comments:

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster