Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Thursday 5 May 2011

a little bit of linking

I kept meaning to compile a list of what blog posts I found helpful / insightful / interesting in April.  Of course, there were lots of them and I kept forgetting to take note of them.  However, since they will be horribly out of date if I don't post them now, I'll list the few I remembered to note, for my own sake rather than yours!


  • A New Name - what's your net worth?  -  Emma writes a variety of fantastic posts.  It's well worth checking out her blog.
Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Nancy Wallace said...

Thanks for the mention Lucy and of a post I'd forgotten I'd written! Also thanks for the other links you've listed here - good stuff.

emma said...

Thanks Lucy - I'm really enjoying your blog and the links you've posted too!

Archdruid Eileen said...

Ooh thanks for this (bit late, I know)

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster