- A New Name - what's your net worth? - Emma writes a variety of fantastic posts. It's well worth checking out her blog.
- A good post on changing our internal monologues by J.R Daniel Kirk:Who you are, at peace with God
- Nancy talks about a dangerous metaphor in Shepherd and Sheep
- I love Jim Gordon's blog, Living Wittily. He communicates things so beautifully. Check out Why it's life enhancing to creatively and respectfully disagree as a taster
- A very astute post which reflects what I think most of the time - we can't see body language or tone of voice when reading the written word. Craig Benno describes this nicely in Would we understand scripture differently - if the writers used emoticons?
- And for Twitter lovers, checkout Life, the Twitterverse and Everything over at the delightful Beaker Folk of Husborne Crawley
Lucy Mills has moved!
You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.
Thursday, 5 May 2011
a little bit of linking
I kept meaning to compile a list of what blog posts I found helpful / insightful / interesting in April. Of course, there were lots of them and I kept forgetting to take note of them. However, since they will be horribly out of date if I don't post them now, I'll list the few I remembered to note, for my own sake rather than yours!