Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Monday 6 August 2007

making appointments

Well, I've always been quite pleased with the fact that the doctor's surgery we go to is one of those who will make an appointment for whenever you want it. This morning, however, I ring up and no, I can't make one for late tomorrow morning. I have to ring up tomorrow morning in order to make an appointment for tomorrow morning. I'm the sort of person who likes to get things sorted in advance, especially with appointments. It makes me positively grumpy, I tell you. No, thank you, I don't want one today, I want one tomorrow...

No comments:

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster