Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Tuesday 8 January 2008

more January

Alas the rain has come in and any light is creeping unwillingly through the windows. I hate mornings where you have to turn on the lights. When I was working in the office they were always on whatever time of year, but in winter it was obvious they were the main source of light. It made me feel dozy and sullen all day.

Still, the blue tits are using the new bird feeder, in spite of the rain. And I must go do some proofreading and make a list to try and jog my memory of the rest of the things I should do.

Christmas decorations are now tucked away in their boxes.

No comments:

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster