Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Monday 7 January 2008

January

I need to take down the Christmas decorations (gasp! horror! One day late!) but it's annoying me because I have other things to do. Mind you, most things annoy me because I have other things to do. And then the other things annoy me because...hmm, well you get the picture.

Still feeling somewhat snarky after not being well between Christmas and New Year (although it seems few people were actually in good health).

Quick glimmers of sunshine today although am in urgent need of a full day of it - otherwise I cannot shake the January blues. Woke up feeling most unwilling to be alive this morning.

No comments:

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster