Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Saturday 15 March 2008

that's Lucy

After a few minutes trying to sign in...'waah! What do you mean? That is my password!'...realised I'd mistyped my email address. Duh. Have just cleaned up after baking choc chip cakes for the shared lunch at church tomorrow mmmmm. Was going to take a picture and show you, but frankly couldn't be bothered. Still, I made them and they smell yummy. Have very little to say really. Went into the city this morning to pick up something Andy needed but didn't stay long. Saturdays are sooo busy; people are everywhere. I much prefer going in on a week day. Had my usual Saturday snaffle about Rest Stop 1 (see older entry). Should have cleaned out Charlie but haven't. Tsk, tsk. Washed hair and got annoyed with misbehaving shower. What can I say? Same old same old.

Spoke to Sarah briefly on the phone yesterday, and something she said made me think. I can't remember exactly what she said; it was in reference to this blog - something she'd read made her think 'now that's Lucy'. I realise that in the past couple of months I am becoming more myself again. I find the phrase 'the real me' a touch unhelpful - it implies that some parts of me aren't me and yet obviously they are because they are me...er...anyway. But shall I say, I feel more characteristically me. More genuinely Lucy-ish. Which is rather nice, actually.

Hello, my name is Lucy. Ho ho ho! Hee hee hee!

Now that's Lucy.

Currently feeling: amused
Album of the Moment: Snow Patrol, Eyes Open
Currently (re)reading: Jasper Fforde, The Eyre Affair

No comments:

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster