Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Tuesday 22 April 2008

embossing myself

I decided to try and do something creative these evening while Andy is out and have ended up with embossing powder everywhere. My heat gun thought it would be funnier to blow it on me rather than actually melt it (I think the real reason is that my ink pad is a touch dry) and now I can't put my hand on anything around my table without feeling a powdery substance. It clings to anything and everything. I'm sure there are crafters who have a perfect relationship with their embossing powders. I'm not one of them. I have escaped the powder zone and called it a night as far as embossing is concerned. As usual, I start something and then realise I'm too tired for it.

No comments:

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster