Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Monday 2 June 2008

the reply

"Thank you so much for your generosity in supporting World Vision's work and good luck with your fundraising efforts..."

At last! I got a reply from World Vision. After spending most of the day(s) diligently checking both my inbox and my spam folder I didn't initially notice the email when I logged in this evening! If I state clearly where I want the donations to go, they will 'allocate' the money accordingly. The email was somewhat formal but polite, and told me what I needed to know. I'm glad because the work they do in Darfur includes a lot of help and support for the women I am so concerned about. Now I can write an article for the church magazine explaining what I am doing - and who to make out the cheques to, or should I say- 'and to whom to make out the cheques?!!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news! Mike and I will be praying that your efforts bear much fruit.

lynn said...

nice one Lucy

L xxxx

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster