Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Tuesday 30 September 2008

yet another doctor's appointment

Am trying to get on with various bits that need doing today, while privately stressing about the doctor's appointment I've made for this afternoon. My headache medication will run out this week, so I have to have an appointment, but the doctor I saw last time isn't there this week so have had to make an appointment with another, unknown-to-me, doctor. I do not relish having to go over this for what must be the fourth time. I'm tired and I have a headache, therefore I'm really not feeling up to it. Alas that is precisely why I have to go. Bleah. I'm hoping I can just be prescribed enough for whatever period he sees fit, and then I can go back to the other doctor to re-group and if necessary change tack on how to treat it. Oh, why won't it just go away?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate going to new doctors and going through the same thing over and over, too - which is what I've had to do since we moved here. ((Hugs)) I hope the appointment goes (went) well!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Oh, I am so sorry that you are going through this chronic pain...hugs to you

Unknown said...

hope your appointment went well and your headaches are few and far between!

Thanks for your nice comments on my new venture. :)

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster