Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Tuesday 27 January 2009

for the love of Niles

We are, among other things, working our way through all the series of Frasier; working life being some what unpredictable, DVD box sets make good presents for us as we can watch them as and when. I love watching it, but confess that Frasier is not my favourite person on the show; in fact Frasier in hyper-mode is something that has me cringing and burrowing my head under the nearest cushion so I don't have to watch him digging himself deeper and deeper. However, when it comes to Niles... Niles. I confess - I watch Frasier for Niles.





Today: 4/10, medium

1 comment:

Jenette said...

Me too! I love Niles!

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster