- I was not responsible for the death of my sister's favourite bonsai tree.
- I did once have a serious conversation with a college principal while sitting in a cardboard box (none of you doubted this one - too surreal to be false, perhaps?).
- My favourite ice cream is not Chunky Monkey. I'm not a nutty person. Well, not in that sense of the word, at any rate!
- I once read the entire trilogy of Lord of the Rings within 3 days (I was a student on holiday...and emerged feeling somewhat odd that I was no longer in Middle Earth).
- I hate shopping for shoes. Yes, that's true. I know some of you knew that but didn't leave me a comment (tch!). The youth group knew this was true as I expressed it rather too vehemently...
Well done to those of you who guessed one right...and to HappyascanB for getting them both!
Went to a book club last night and discuused the Kite Runner, which I enjoyed. Also present was a somewhat adorable black labrador puppy. Yes, I will post a picture at some point. Was not so obsessive that I carried my DSLR to the book club. Put the old Powershot in my bag instead.
Today: 4/10, medium (hard to rate my headache these days. It's there, but am I just used to it?)