Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Thursday 12 March 2009

true or false?

For Youth Housegroup this week, Andy asked me to write down 5 'facts' about me - except two were not actually true, so not facts at all. The young people had to guess which were false. They were pretty good at it! I decided you can all play, too.

  1. I was responsible for the death of my sister's favourite bonsai tree.
  2. I once had a serious conversation with a college principal while sitting in a cardboard box.
  3. My favourite ice cream is Chunky Monkey.
  4. I once read the entire trilogy of Lord of the Rings within 3 days.
  5. I hate shopping for shoes.

So, which two do you think are not true? (I challenge lurkers to join in...you can be anonymous if you prefer :) )



Today: 4/10, medium

8 comments:

Mindy said...

I'll play I'll play!! I think #3 and #5 are false =) Oooh this is a good idea! I think I'll do my 5 things tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I'll go for #4 and #5 being false. This is fun! Can't wait for the answer :p

Bren Haas said...

I love your blog! I don't twitter but I am on facebook so look me up if you are on that network.
P.S. I have used a few of your entries at this blog for my morning devotional. THANK YOU!!

Lora said...

Thanks for stopping by today! I think I shall play :)

I'm guessing numbers 4 and 5 are false.

Lora said...

crap. I meant *3* and 5. the ice cream one. and the shoes. yup, that's what I think.

Nicole O'Dell said...

How fun!

I'm going with 3 and 4 as being false.

I'll do my five things tomorrow.

HappyascanB said...

Hi! I found you via Lora, and I'll play! I love blogosphere games. Since I have known you - err, read your blog once - I'll say I bet your fave ice cream is another flavor, not chunky monkey. And, I bet you saved your sister's bonsai, not killed it! I am going to play, too. Tomorrow.

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog today...and, my guess would be #5!

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster