Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Thursday 29 July 2010

inside the teapot

As so often with me and my (erratic) thought processes, there is usually at least one topic brewing inside my mind.  But it does need that brewing time.  If you ask me 'what's inside the teapot?' I would not be able to give a very coherent answer - perhaps a few key words or phrases, maybe the general topic, but even that oozes in and out, changing shape.  Recently I can feel one growing and it includes words like: transformed lives, discipleship,  personal growth over numerical growth, half-hearted Christianity, what it means to be Christlike, really, and other stories.  However as hard as I try - it's not ready yet.

The teapot won't be pouring today.  But hopefully you'll get your cuppa eventually.

Image from stock.xchng

No comments:

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster