- Tiredness robs you of the ability to achieve
- Tiredness robs you of the ability to perceive what you have achieved
- Tiredness makes everything feel bigger
- Tiredness can turn you into someone you don’t want to be
- Tiredness sensitises you to light, sound, and other external factors
- Tiredness sensitises you to sadness, frustration, and other internal factors
- Tiredness is difficult to explain to someone who doesn’t tire easily
- Tiredness makes it difficult to communicate in general
- Tiredness unravels your defences
- Tiredness can get so bad that rest feels impossible
It’s a tired world.
On a slightly related topic, I've been included in the 100 Best Sites for Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue Information at www.b12patch.com. Not sure if I really qualify as it's not the primary topic of this blog, but thanks to whoever recommended me!
Image source unknown