Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Sunday 27 April 2008

weary day

Weary today. No church, partly due to weariness and partly due to the fact it was a family service and therefore shorter - by the time I got there after my rest it would practically be over. Feeling pretty groggy. Some Sundays work out okay and I manage to see people. Others I am forced to stay at home. Having this cold thing has knocked my already low energy supplies. Am trying not to be too discouraged by it.

In relation to the Charlie pics below, I feel I should explain the towel on the floor behind him. As you can see, it's floorboards, not carpet in that particular room. If he jumps out of his cage and lands on the bare floorboards, he skates across the room in a very undignified manner with back feet splayed behind him. Charlie does not appreciate being undignified and so I lay out the (partially) red carpet for him. It gives him some grip...

Energy levels: 3/10
Headache: medium

No comments:

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster