Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Tuesday 4 November 2008

random scribblings

I close my eyes and think of you
when I don't know what else to do

when storms are raging in my head
I sit and think of you instead

and it would give me quite a scare
if I found you were not there

I have a habit of scribbling random things and then shoving them in the top drawer of my bedside table - then I discover them months later (when the chaos in the drawer is begging to be re-organised). I'm strange like that.

Today: 5/10, medium

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do that too. Except I write mine in random notebooks and I write phrases rather than cohesive thoughts.

Lisa said...

Nothing "general silliness" about that scribbling... thanks for a great moment to ponder.

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster