Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Saturday 24 January 2009

respect your elders...or else

A friend sent me an email with this ages ago...thought would finally post it. I quickly found a YouTube version - I'm afraid I don't know the original source.





On a different note (!) please feel free to contribute to the poll on the right hand sidebar...mostly there for the novelty of it but I am interested in what interests you, of course. My blog is such a pic n' mix, I know.

Today: 4/10, medium

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! He really had that coming.

I voted, but I think you should write about whatever *you* want to write about. If it's something you feel strongly about, it makes it that much more interesting, if that makes sense. :-)

Nicole O'Dell said...

I hope that guy has been affected by that video being public. What a complete JERK! I hope it's not even real...

Grrrrr!

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster