Pages

Lucy Mills has moved!

You'll find all this content, plus more, over at http://lucy-mills.com.


Tuesday 5 April 2011

no, no...

...Noah.

I'll be glad when I get past Noah's story over at Thirsty Ground.  I have certain song lyrics plaguing my head - from Who built the ark? Brother Noah built the ark!  and then the animals went in two by two, hurrah! Hurrah!   Not forgetting that the Lord said to Noah, there's gonna be a floody, floody!

Sigh.

GET THOSE ANIMALS out of the muddy muddy!

Argh.  Have had another thought - what will happen when I get to Joseph?!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That last song is the one that always pops into my mind when I think of Noah. I used to sing it ALL the time when I was little. Such a favorite.

"The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people."- Richard Foster